
(Sara and I decorating part 1)
So yesterday I turned 26...yes I'm officially getting old. My mother reminded me that she was 26 when she had me - yes thank you mother for reminding me :) I have to admit that I don't mind it. I've discovered a couple fun things about getting old:
- You get fun practical gifts like blender (Smoothies to come later today!)
- You have a good excuse to get lots of sleep
- Family becomes closer (even wanting to share things like pink eye - gross)
- You can try new things without having to worry about what others think (cake decorating, banana chocochip cookies, crazy exercise classes...)
- You can say things like "I'm older and wiser" when having debates
- You realize that you can be content with very little
- You see what true friendship is
- You are one step closer to the Senior Citizens Discount at the movies
25 was a good year - What will the year 26 bring me?
(Erinn's red eye)

(I'm one blessed girl:) )
No comments:
Post a Comment