Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Taking Steps of Faith

So recently I'm learning that sometimes unanswered prayers mean God wants us to take a step of faith and trust Him. I signed another lease at my apartment without having a job - big step of faith. I decided to apply to every middle school and high school in the greater north metro area of Atlanta - gutsy step of faith. I even agreed to help my cousin start a ministry - huge step of faith!

My cousin, Doug and I have been talking about our passion to reach the younger generations for a few years now. We both feel like youth are missing out on understanding who they are, and as a result, it's very hard to focus on a vision and living a life of purpose as a young adult or adolescent. We also feel like the Christian leadership could use some refocusing. So many ministries have all these great talents and tools, and yet some are missing out on using them because of lack of focus. We want to help everyone focus more on Him and His goals, and see a great work happen.

How can you help? I thought you'd never ask! We are starting by doing a survey to get an idea of how well our dimensions work. The survey is about 100 questions, and it takes about 10-15 minutes to do. You can find it here:

www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=T_2fJErzjFcnpTS_2bVk55Me8A_3d_3d

If you find your anti-virus is popping up, it's not a virus; just us tracking how many people are visiting the link. Please send it to your friends, family, distant cousins, co-workers and next door neighbors! We need as many people as possible to take it to increase the accuracy of our assessment.

Thank you so much for helping us out!!

No comments: