Life is messy. Truly profound I know, but it is. That's all I can think to begin to describe it.
This past week one of my best friends from high school found out her husband has been called back to active duty in the army. Not what they were expecting at all. More than likely he will be deployed overseas...and that's scary. It messes up everything that they have been planning and striving towards in the past year.
Life is just messy....I don't understand why God does what He does sometimes, but I know and believe with all my heart that He is sovereign. As Steve Brown said this morning, "It's from Jesus; it's okay." Sometimes, it's hard to believe that, but I have to believe that God does have a plan; it's a perfect one too.
Please pray for my friend's husband, that he would feel enough pain at the doctor that he would be deferred from this call and that God might have other plans for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment